ICERTOSH aimed at those with responsibility for aspects of health and safety in the workplace.
The International Certificate in Occupational Safety and Health ICERTOSH of B.S.C is a recognized Level-3
- Raise professional competence and confidence
- Develop and assess your knowledge, understanding and application of occupational safety and health in an international context.
- Accredited by IOSH for technician level membership of the Institution (Tech IOSH).
- Holders may also apply for associate membership of the International Institute of Risk and Safety Management (IIRSM).
- Establishes a progression route for full-time health and safety managers to the International Diploma in Occupational Safety and Health.
ICERTOSH (Level-3) Course Contents:
The International Certificate in Occupational Safety and Health covers the following topics:
- Organising for Health and Safety
- Developing a Positive Health and Safety Culture
- Preventing Accidents
- Occupational Health Provision
- International Occupational Health and Safety Framework
- Health and Safety Management
- Risk Assessment
- Persons at Particular Risk
- Safe Systems of Work
- Safe Workplace
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Emergency Planning
- Electrical Safety
- Work Equipment
- Occupational Transport and Driving
- Construction and Demolition
- Working at Height
- Manual Handling
- Mechanical Handling and Lifting Operations
- Display Screen Equipment and Workstations
- Chemical and Biological Hazards
- Reporting and Investigating Incidents
- Protecting the Environment
It is assessed by 2 written papers and exam is conducted at of our approved center.
Course Duration : 30 Days